SOLIDWORKS Electrical 2016 has recently been released and this webinar will provide details on the new features and functionality in Electrical Schematic and Electrical 3D.
Some of the functionality to be described and demonstrated in the webinar are outlined below : –
- Additional pane for properties of selected item.
- Define wire/cable order with nodal indicator.
- Multi-page standard circuits.
- Enhanced paste-special.
- Assign multiple symbols to a component at once.
- Edit attributes for multiple devices at once.
- Lock access to books.
- Project snapshot attached to a book revision.
- Filters in reports.
- Enhanced Formula manager.
- Circuitworks integration.
- Define all cable origins for a cabinet in one step.
- Additional routing diagnostics.
- Plus many other new features.
If you are already or considering becoming a user of SOLIDWORKS Electrical, then this seminar will provide an introduction to the new release so you can ensure you make effective use of the new functionality.
This webinar is suitable for all SOLIDWORKS users. To register to watch the webinar live, you can do so through the Cadtek customer portal. (The webinar will start at 11am, Friday 4th December).