Friday’s webinar looks at the use of eDrawings Viewer products to view, print and review CAD files.
eDrawings is the principle way non-SOLIDWORKS users can view SOLIDWORKS Files, Simulations and Animations and the webinar will look at the many hidden pieces of functionality contained within eDrawings and eDrawings Professional packages.
Detailed Topic areas include:-
- Supported eDrawings platforms
- CAD Files supported
- Basic Viewing Tools
- Moving Components
- Hiding Components
- Configuration Handling
- eDrawings Professional Functions
- Producing Measurable eDrawings
- Review Enabled eDrawings (allow recipients to add comments/questions to drawings)
- Adding eDrawings to PowerPoint Presentations
- Virtual Reality in the mobile versions
This webinar is suitable for all levels of SOLIDWORKS user (but will require SOLIDWORKS Professional and above for eDrawings Professional functionality). To register to watch the webinar live, you can do so through the Cadtek customer portal. (The webinar will start at 11am on 14/08/15).