In this week’s webinar Mark Cason will take you through what DriveWorks child specification are and how to use them in your project. If you try to drive multiple models from a single project, the complexity can be difficult to manage. This can lead to mistakes and increased development time. Using sub projects, allows each model to be driven from its own, simpler subproject. A “child specification control” can then be added to a “Master” project, allowing each child to be driven from the “Master” project.
In the webinar we show a practical example of using sub projects to, replace “dummy” components in a master assembly, with components generated in “Child” specifications.
The topics covered in this webinar will be:-
- Creating Child Specs
- Passing data to Child Specs
- Passing Data from Child Specs back to the Parent Spec
- Using a “create closed child specification” macro
- How to drive all the input, required by child specifications, from the parent specification.
- How to Automatically run the “Child” specifications without appearing to leave the “Master” project form.
Register To Watch:
The webinar is applicable to all users who use or are interested in DriveWorks Pro. To register to watch the webinar live, you can do so through the Cadtek Customer Portal. (The webinar will start at 11am, Friday 21st july 2017)
The Ex Zone