SOLIDWORKS Electrical has always provided great tools for Electrical Engineers designing systems with control panels containing equipment, wiring and external equipment connected via cables. However, the latest updates of the software have provided some great new tools for companies developing harnesses, containing lots of connectors with wiring/cabling.
The webinar, will outline some of these techniques on how to: –
- Draw a connector from the symbols library or dynamically from pre-defined styles, having chosen which pins to use.
- Create and edit the connector styles.
- Connect wires and cables to the connectors.
- Set-up various wire numbering rules.
- Use and create connection tables.
- Use and create wire and BOM reports.
- Set-up connectors for SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D
Whether you’re in automotive, aerospace or other industries developing electrical equipment with connectors and wires/cables, the new tools in SOLIDWORKS Electrical could be a great help to you.
This webinar is suitable for all levels of SOLIDWORKS user (but will require SOLIDWORKS Electrical). To register to watch the webinar live, you can do so through the Cadtek customer portal. (The webinar will start at 11am on 21/08/15).