SWood Design makes it easier to achieve your woodworking projects. By building your own library and using the easy to use drag and drop features, you can design faster and complete the job sooner with SWood Design.
SWood CAM manages NC machines dedicated to woodworking and their technologies. Create your programs and production documents directly inside SolidWorks with full associativity.
Get a Quick Quote
Please provide a few contact details and a member of the team will contact you back with 30 minutes (during normal office hours) with a no-obligation quote for SolidWorks
Request a Trial
It is possible to get trial versions of our software. To organise this please provide contact details using the form below.
Note: Trial versions are not available to students.
Have a Question?
If you have a question about any of our products or services, including training and support simply provide a few details below and we will get back to you shortly.
Tools included in SWood Design
- Edge banding Management
- Moulding positioning
- Parametric panel library
- Material library including decor or grain direction
- Cabinet Design – Copy a frame from your library and fill it dragging SWOODBoxes and Connectors features
- SWOODBox – Allows creation of a multitude of design scenarios, easily editable once inserted in the defined zone
- Fill your furniture with elements (doors, drawers, shelves …), including hardware and machining of adjacent parts
- Connectors including traditional (mortise & tenon) or mechanical (swivel pins, cams) types of joint
- Fittings – Insert your cabinet and link its dimensions to a layout sketch
Tools included in SWood CAM
- Customise NC machine code
- Machining macros library
- Automatic worktable management
- Multiple positioning
- Batch encoding and manufacturing documents export on full project
- Automatic and optimised drilling with drilling aggregate
- Manufacturing treeview in Feature Manager
- Tools, Aggregates and Machining Macros libraries in Task Pane
- Insert library items by drag-and-drop
- A large amount of NC machines already managed thanks to customisable machine code
- Customised production documents generated (Cut list, Hardware list, Labels)
- Full associativity between SolidWorks geometric entities and machining
- Additional machining rules defined using configuration, custom properties and features status.
- Automatic and optimised drilling with drilling aggregate with full associativity.
Why not read our page on using SolidWorks to Design Furniture. Or check out one of our latest blog articles…
DriveWorks lets you capture and re-use knowledge and rules to specify, design and engineer to order. It also lets you automate repetitive tasks and generate design and manufacturing outputs quickly and accurately. Create and configure custom products in...read more
In our first webinar Visualize experts will take you through some advanced features and functionality in this latest release to enable you to get even more out of the software. This week, we will be creating some instructions for every...read more
Christmas is finally here – we hope you have enjoyed our 12 Days of Christmas series thus far. To complete the series, we are going to celebrate with a tutorial based on the modelling of a present and some key hints and tips for working with animations....read more