Seamless Milling and Machining Integration With SOLIDWORKS
SolidCAM is the complete, ‘best-in-class’ Manufacturing Suite for efficient and profitable CNC-Programming. SolidCAM supports all CAM software CNC applications, including 2.5D Mill, 3D Mill/HSM, Indexial and Sim. 4/5 axes Milling, Turning, advanced Mill-Turn for Multi-Turret and Multi-Spindle CNC machines and WireEDM.
SolidCAM comes with a range of features and capabilities to help you improve your design. Below is a list of some of its powerful features that you could benefit from – along with some useful information, if you require any more information feel free to contact us in the box below.
• The most straightforward, SolidWorks-style interface, combined with the latest technology for the fastest, most powerful and easiest to create 2.5D toolpaths.
• Designed for the advanced user and the novice. Full “Pilot Controls” provide unmatched power, “AutoPilot” feature recognition automates programming and gets you off the ground as quickly as possible.
High-Speed Machining (HSM)
• Experience 3D machining taken to an entirely new level of smoothness, efficiency and smart machining.
• Speeds up slower machine tools and unleashes the speed of faster machines by eliminating inefficient, unnecessary moves and air cutting.
• The fastest and easiest way to generate the most advanced and best quality 3D tool paths.
High-Speed Surface Machining (HSS)
• The distinctive CAM module that take your 2.5D machining way beyond profiles, pockets and faces
• Enhance your 3D machining capability by driving along specific surfaces on prismatic and 3D parts
• Total tool control to attack specific areas without the need for constraint boundaries or the time-consuming design of construction geometries.
Simultaneous 5 - Axis Machining
• Trust in the most tested and proven 5-axis tool paths in the industry with the most advanced control over all aspects of tool path and collision checking.
• Pre-programmed, 5-axis strategies get you up and cutting instantly.
• Instant feedback with real time, life-like simulations complete with Cutter and Tool holder gouge checking.
Indexed Multi-sided Machining
• Experience single machine home position with One-click orientations for indexed setups.
• Speed up multi-sided machining by eliminating multiple coordinate system constructions.
• Eliminate manual G-code editing or setting up multiple work offsets at the machine.
Turning and Mill-Turn up to 5 axis
• Supports all the latest multi-function CNC machines for combined milling and turning.
• Complete multi-axis and back-spindle programming with full simulation, seamlessly integrated into one extremely powerful package.
• Intelligent management of rest material between Milling and Turning operations limits air cuts for the most efficient tool paths and reduced cycle times.
• Supports 2-axis and 4-axis Wire-EDM.
• Handles profiles and tapers with constant and variable angles.
• Full user control of stop points and wire cutting conditions.
• The first real breakthrough in Tool path technology to cut 2 to 3 times faster and deeper by optimizing tool engagement and speed through the entire tool path.
• iMachining adjusts tool paths automatically for material, geometry, cutter and machine tool capability.
• Use your existing equipment to run faster and deeper with even the smallest tools in the hardest materials.