DriveWorks – Design Automation for SolidWorks
There are 3 packages:- DriveWorks Xpress, DriveWorks Solo and DriveWorks Pro
DriveWorks lets you capture and re-use knowledge and rules to specify, design and engineer to order. It also lets you automate repetitive tasks and generate design and manufacturing outputs quickly and accurately. Create and configure custom products in minutes… not days!
Build a Product Configurator and capture your models for use in Design Automation. You can also build a Sales Configurator for Quotations, Bills of Material and Cutting Lists.
DriveWorks comes in three different packages. Below is a list of the three different packages and the powerful features that you could benefit from – along with some useful information. If you require any more information feel free to contact us in the box below.
Included in every seat of SOLIDWORKS
DriveWorks Xpress is the easy to use, Rules-based Design Automation tool for SolidWorks Engineers. Create multiple variations of parts, assemblies and drawings quickly and accurately.
With DriveWorks Xpress you can create multiple variations of parts, assemblies and drawings quickly and accurately whilst reducing repetitive tasks.
The quick and easy way to create custom products
• Set up and use in the engineering department
• Reduce the cost of custom designs
• Respond quickly to sales enquiries
• Enhance product quality
• Reduce repetitive tasks
DriveWorks Solo is an Add In for SOLIDWORKS. Existing SOLIDWORKS Users will find that DriveWorks Solo has the same familiar look and feel as SOLIDWORKS
Design and Configure complex custom products
• Upscale from DriveWorksXpress and/or DriveWorks Solo
• Deploy company wide
• Multiple Modules available – Administrator, User, Autopilot and Web
• 3 Day Training Course- provided by local DriveWorks Resellers
• Comprehensive ‘how to’ video library
• Ability to integrate with other company systems eg ERP, MRP, CRM
• Integration with SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM
• Ability to import/export Dynamic Data
• Built in Rules Intelligence & Analysis
• Partner Program
If you would like some more information regarding DriveWorks, or you’d like to try the software itself then please complete one of the relevant forms and we’d be more than happy to help.