SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional
Full-featured data management solution
SolidWorks PDM Professional
SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional (formerly known as Enterprise PDM) provides an easy way for designers to collaborate on product designs without worrying about version control or data loss. It stores CAD models and supporting documents–anything from emails to images–in an indexed central repository that tracks versions and automates workflows to eliminate wasteful repetition. SolidWorks PDM Professional is designed for organisations that have anywhere from three designers to hundreds divide engineering work among multiple locations and/or outsource engineering work.
Request a Trial Version
It is possible to get trial versions of our software. To organise this please provide contact details using the form below.
Note: Trial versions are not available to students.
Get a Quick Quote
Please provide a few contact details and a member of the team will contact you back with 30 minutes (during normal office hours) with a no-obligation quote for SolidWorks
Have a Question?
If you have a question about any of our products or services, including training and support simply provide a few details below and we will get back to you shortly.
SolidWorks PDM Professional Capabilities
SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM comes with a range of features and capabilities to help you improve your design. Below is a list of some of its powerful features that you could benefit from – along with some useful information, if you require any more information feel free to contact us in the box below.
- Efficient Data Management
- Implement and scale quickly
- Streamline essential processes
- Collaborate without boundaries
- Focus your design organization on product development by providing the tools to find, share, and reuse data quickly and efficiently:
- Search for data by parameters such as document name, contained data, attached metadata, and workflow state.
- Save searches for easy reuse Prevent designers from accidentally overwriting files through integrated version control
- Easily produce customized bills of materials (BOMs) for individual departments
- View and print documents in 250 file types, including major CAD formats, Microsoft® Office, images, and animations, etc.
- Protect data from theft, damage, or misuse with secure logins;
- Realise an immediate return on your investment by launching SolidWorks Enterprise PDM in just days, then scaling it as your organization grows in people, locations, and partners
- Scale up to hundreds of users
- Get up and running within five days with our Quick Start Program
- Quickly adapt SolidWorks Enterprise PDM to your design processes, team structure, and industry through custom configuration
- Create custom applications to meet specific business requirements through SolidWorks Enterprise PDM’s comprehensive application programming interface (API)
- Administrative processes like approvals and sign-offs don’t have to be a drag on your design organisation. Use automation and graphical modeling to minimize administrative work, while maintaining accuracy and accountability
- Model company workflows and processes in an intuitive graphical interface
- Increase productivity, quality, and accountability by automating workflows and approval processes
- Instantly access audit trails to meet internal and external reporting requirements, document quality control and standards compliance, and drive process improvement
- Design organisations can span continents and time zones. SolidWorks Enterprise PDM creates a single collaborative community regardless of distance and location
- Give users in dispersed locations quick access to design documentation through vault replication
- Enable staff and partners to contribute through remote access portals