What’s New in SolidWorks PDM 2018.
The webinars will outline and demonstrate the new User and Administration enhancements of SolidWorks PDM 2018 including: –
- Revision Table Integration.Revision tables can now be updated by SolidWorks PDM
- Detailed Warning Messages.A user gets better information when a workflow condition is not met.
- 3D Interconnect Compatibility.Non SolidWorks CAD file references can now be managed.
- New PDF Convert task. You can publish a PDF in SolidWorks PDM Standard
- Branching and Merging. New capability to explore different design ideas.
- Better support of mirror parts. Serial numbers assigned to mirror parts
- Administration Enhancements. New data card editor Undo option.
SolidWorks Basics – Features SolidWorks Features turn your sketch geometry into 3D geometry. They are the building blocks used to take your design, step-by-step, to the final product. They allow you to add and remove material in a number of different ways,...
SolidWorks Basics – Sketching Sketches are the foundation of all SolidWorks models and the building block for the majority of SolidWorks features. A great SolidWorks model relies on well constrained sketch geometry underneath every single feature. Whether...
This year’s SolidWorks world is nearly upon us. More than 5,000 members of the SolidWorks community will be joining in Los Angeles to gain insight to the new SolidWorks 2018, this event has numerous breakout sessions and over the three-day period attendees will be...