What’s New in SolidWorks PDM 2018.
The webinars will outline and demonstrate the new User and Administration enhancements of SolidWorks PDM 2018 including: –
- Revision Table Integration.Revision tables can now be updated by SolidWorks PDM
- Detailed Warning Messages.A user gets better information when a workflow condition is not met.
- 3D Interconnect Compatibility.Non SolidWorks CAD file references can now be managed.
- New PDF Convert task. You can publish a PDF in SolidWorks PDM Standard
- Branching and Merging. New capability to explore different design ideas.
- Better support of mirror parts. Serial numbers assigned to mirror parts
- Administration Enhancements. New data card editor Undo option.
Tips and Tricks - Dirty Decals Decals in SolidWorks Visualize are often used for applying logos, labels and signage onto products. This blog explores how decals can be used to give realistic defects, dirt and damage onto appearances that would otherwise...
This year, DEVELOP3D Live is being held on 20th March at the Warwick Arts Centre, Warwick University, Coventry, CV4 7AL. With over 30 exciting speakers, the event is a great way to get hands-on with the latest technology, advance your workflow and network...
SolidWorks Webinar Join us next Tuesday for an open session as we look at the importance of variant management and collaboration. You will see how SolidWorks MCAD and ECAD solutions will help you in designing product variants to achieve maximum efficiency...