What’s New in SolidWorks Electrical 2018.
The webinar will outline and demonstrate the new features of SolidWorks Electrical 2018 including: –
- Connection Point Display. You can display connection points when symbols are not connected.
- Distributed Mode. Distributed mode minimizes network traffic.
- Global Project Drawing Styles. Drawing styles set automatically within sheets.
- Global Wire Mark Display. Show or hide wire marks and labels across a complete project.
- Multi-level Terminals. More options for multi-level marks.
- Natural Sort Option for Marks. New sort options.
- Project Level Attribute Styles. Set attribute parameters for all symbols in a project.
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical and SOLIDWORKS Routing Integration.
- Terminal Strips. Management and documentation of terminal accessories.
- You can now setup your own component and symbol classifications.
What’s New in SolidWorks PCB 2018.
Explore the new product enhancements made available for the 2018 release of SOLIDWORKS PCB; a tool aimed at allowing efficient collaboration between PCB designers and SOLIDWORKS.
This webinar will cover: –
- DB Link – Ensures component data integrity
- IPC-Compliant Footprint Wizard
- Schematic Symbol Wizard
- SOLIDWORKS PCB Add-in Enhancements and more…
Get a Quick Quote
Please provide a few contact details and a member of the team will contact you back with 30 minutes (during normal office hours) with a no-obligation quote for SolidWorks
Request a Trial
It is possible to get trial versions of our software. To organise this please provide contact details using the form below. Note: Trial versions are not available to students.
Have a Question?
If you have a question about any of our products or services, including training and support simply provide a few details below and we will get back to you shortly.
DriveWorks lets you capture and re-use knowledge and rules to specify, design and engineer to order. It also lets you automate repetitive tasks and generate design and manufacturing outputs quickly and accurately. Create and configure custom products in...
In our first webinar Visualize experts will take you through some advanced features and functionality in this latest release to enable you to get even more out of the software. This week, we will be creating some instructions for every...
Christmas is finally here – we hope you have enjoyed our 12 Days of Christmas series thus far. To complete the series, we are going to celebrate with a tutorial based on the modelling of a present and some key hints and tips for working with animations....