What’s New in SolidWorks Electrical 2018.
The webinar will outline and demonstrate the new features of SolidWorks Electrical 2018 including: –
- Connection Point Display. You can display connection points when symbols are not connected.
- Distributed Mode. Distributed mode minimizes network traffic.
- Global Project Drawing Styles. Drawing styles set automatically within sheets.
- Global Wire Mark Display. Show or hide wire marks and labels across a complete project.
- Multi-level Terminals. More options for multi-level marks.
- Natural Sort Option for Marks. New sort options.
- Project Level Attribute Styles. Set attribute parameters for all symbols in a project.
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical and SOLIDWORKS Routing Integration.
- Terminal Strips. Management and documentation of terminal accessories.
- You can now setup your own component and symbol classifications.
What’s New in SolidWorks PCB 2018.
Explore the new product enhancements made available for the 2018 release of SOLIDWORKS PCB; a tool aimed at allowing efficient collaboration between PCB designers and SOLIDWORKS.
This webinar will cover: –
- DB Link – Ensures component data integrity
- IPC-Compliant Footprint Wizard
- Schematic Symbol Wizard
- SOLIDWORKS PCB Add-in Enhancements and more…
SolidWorks Webinar Join us next Tuesday for an open session as we look at the importance of variant management and collaboration. You will see how SolidWorks MCAD and ECAD solutions will help you in designing product variants to achieve maximum efficiency...
Working with Large Assemblies, Part One SOLIDWORKS has various tools and techniques to aid working with larger assemblies, this webcast focuses on diagnosing problems and some fundamental strategies for working with large assemblies. You can expect to see...
SolidWorks Basics – Assemblies SolidWorks Assemblies allow you to build complete working products component by component. They are the building blocks used to take your design, step-by-step, to the final product. They allow you to add constraints between...