Intuitive and easy to use, SOLIDWORKS Inspection enables you to create inspection reports and ballooned drawings in just minutes, for time savings of up to 90%, and virtually eliminates errors inherent to any manual process, thus improving quality and reducing time to market.
For best viewing recommended quality is 720p
SOLIDWORKS Inspection lets you:
– Use the stand-alone application or the SolidWorks add-in to quickly balloon engineering drawings and create inspection reports.
– Work with SolidWorks drawing files, PDFs or TIFFs.
– Automatically balloon Inspection Dimensions specified by the designer or mechanical engineer.
– When working with PDF and TIFF files, capture inspection data using Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
– Compare drawing revision to quickly identify changes. – Instantly export finished ballooned drawings as a PDF.
– Export inspection reports to Excel spreadsheets using standard templates such as AS9102 or PPAP forms.
– Customize Excel templates using the Template Editor to follow company or industry standards.
– Export inspection projects directly to quality systems such as Net-Inspect or CEBOS MQ1.
In addition to all the key features mentioned above, SolidWorks Inspection Professional allows users to manually or almost automatically enter measured inspection values.
– Enter measured values for each characteristic directly into the project either manually or by using a digital calliper.
– Import Coordinate-Measuring Machine (CMM) results.
– Highlight dimensions in green, red or yellow to instantly see which dimensions are In Tolerance, Out of Tolerance or Marginally within Tolerance – based on the values entered.
– Export color-coded ballooned drawings and inspection reports.