SWood Design makes it easier to achieve your woodworking projects. By building your own library and using the easy to use drag and drop features, you can design faster and complete the job sooner with SWood Design.
SWood CAM manages NC machines dedicated to woodworking and their technologies. Create your programs and production documents directly inside SolidWorks with full associativity.
Get a Quick Quote
Request a Trial
Have a Question?
Tools included in SWood Design
- Edge banding Management
- Moulding positioning
- Parametric panel library
- Material library including decor or grain direction
- Cabinet Design – Copy a frame from your library and fill it dragging SWOODBoxes and Connectors features
- SWOODBox – Allows creation of a multitude of design scenarios, easily editable once inserted in the defined zone
- Fill your furniture with elements (doors, drawers, shelves …), including hardware and machining of adjacent parts
- Connectors including traditional (mortise & tenon) or mechanical (swivel pins, cams) types of joint
- Fittings – Insert your cabinet and link its dimensions to a layout sketch
Tools included in SWood CAM
- Customise NC machine code
- Machining macros library
- Automatic worktable management
- Multiple positioning
- Batch encoding and manufacturing documents export on full project
- Automatic and optimised drilling with drilling aggregate
- Manufacturing treeview in Feature Manager
- Tools, Aggregates and Machining Macros libraries in Task Pane
- Insert library items by drag-and-drop
- A large amount of NC machines already managed thanks to customisable machine code
- Customised production documents generated (Cut list, Hardware list, Labels)
- Full associativity between SolidWorks geometric entities and machining
- Additional machining rules defined using configuration, custom properties and features status.
- Automatic and optimised drilling with drilling aggregate with full associativity.
Why not read our page on using SolidWorks to Design Furniture. Or check out one of our latest blog articles…
Building Information Modelling is a digital model which allows a range of data to be collaborated into one area. This can be done before during and after construction. BIM allows those who need it to interact with the building to optimise their workflow, creating a...read more
This weeks webinar will be taken by Jake. He will be creating a conveyor frame from scratch and then the complete assembly. During the video he will show you hints and tips when sketching, using weldments and sheet metal. This webinar is for all users as user...read more
Can't make SolidWorks World 2017? Keep up to date here with all of the highlights in our list below. You can also follow the activity on our twitter or watch the general sessions live each day here. Monday, February 6, 2017 4:15PM – 6:00PM GMT Special Welcome...read more