SWood Design makes it easier to achieve your woodworking projects. By building your own library and using the easy to use drag and drop features, you can design faster and complete the job sooner with SWood Design.
SWood CAM manages NC machines dedicated to woodworking and their technologies. Create your programs and production documents directly inside SolidWorks with full associativity.
Get a Quick Quote
Request a Trial
Have a Question?
Tools included in SWood Design
- Edge banding Management
- Moulding positioning
- Parametric panel library
- Material library including decor or grain direction
- Cabinet Design – Copy a frame from your library and fill it dragging SWOODBoxes and Connectors features
- SWOODBox – Allows creation of a multitude of design scenarios, easily editable once inserted in the defined zone
- Fill your furniture with elements (doors, drawers, shelves …), including hardware and machining of adjacent parts
- Connectors including traditional (mortise & tenon) or mechanical (swivel pins, cams) types of joint
- Fittings – Insert your cabinet and link its dimensions to a layout sketch
Tools included in SWood CAM
- Customise NC machine code
- Machining macros library
- Automatic worktable management
- Multiple positioning
- Batch encoding and manufacturing documents export on full project
- Automatic and optimised drilling with drilling aggregate
- Manufacturing treeview in Feature Manager
- Tools, Aggregates and Machining Macros libraries in Task Pane
- Insert library items by drag-and-drop
- A large amount of NC machines already managed thanks to customisable machine code
- Customised production documents generated (Cut list, Hardware list, Labels)
- Full associativity between SolidWorks geometric entities and machining
- Additional machining rules defined using configuration, custom properties and features status.
- Automatic and optimised drilling with drilling aggregate with full associativity.
Why not read our page on using SolidWorks to Design Furniture. Or check out one of our latest blog articles…
In this week's webinar Mark Cason will take you through what DriveWorks child specification are and how to use them in your project. If you try to drive multiple models from a single project, the complexity can be difficult to manage. This can lead to mistakes and...read more
SolidWorks has a comprehensive library of materials and appearances which can be used to create great renders. However, did you know SolidWorks Visualize has its own libraries which enable you to create photorealistic content for web and print? To access these great...read more
SolidWorks PCB - Paradigm Shift in ECAD-MCAD Collaboration Discover how ECAD and MCAD design teams can go beyond the time-consuming, manual, error prone processes of communicating with file-based IDF/STEP data. In this webinar we will introduce you to SolidWorks PCB....read more