Do you want to reduce the amount of time it takes to create documentation? SolidWorks Composer is one of the best kept secrets design engineers don’t share with marketing and graphics teams. Composer helps create everything from product manuals to interactive 3D animations and videos. With its easy-to-use product approach, SolidWorks Composer streamlines the creation of 2D and 3D graphical contents for product communication and technical illustrations. SolidWorks Composer allows non-technical users to create associative 2D and 3D product communication deliverables directly from your 3D CAD data. By leveraging existing product designs, SolidWorks Composer enables deliverables to be initiated earlier and then kept up to date automatically, helping to lower costs and speed time to market.
SolidWorks Composer Capabilities
SolidWorks Composer comes with a range of features and capabilities to help you improve your design. Below is a list of some of its powerful features that you could benefit from – along with some useful information, if you require any more information feel free to contact us in the box below.
Automatically Updates Publication Documents
SolidWorks Composer allows you to
• Assembly/disassembly instructions
• Technical illustrations
• Interactive animations
• Product manuals
• Printed catalogs
SolidWorks Composer Benefits
• Create accurate and graphic-rich product documentation
• Reduce documentation costs by 25% or more
• Win more business and differentiate your products from competitors
• Add life to documentation with interactive 3D animations
• Enjoy higher returns on existing 3D investments
• Engineers are free to design, not create documentation
• Fewer shipment delays or blocked payments
Get a trial or demonstration!
If you would like more information regarding SolidWorks Composer, to talk to an engineer, request a trial or to arrange a demonstration please provide your details below.