Seamless Milling and Machining Integration With SOLIDWORKS
SolidCAM is the complete, ‘best-in-class’ Manufacturing Suite for efficient and profitable CNC-Programming. SolidCAM supports all CAM software CNC applications, including 2.5D Mill, 3D Mill/HSM, Indexial and Sim. 4/5 axes Milling, Turning, advanced Mill-Turn for Multi-Turret and Multi-Spindle CNC machines and WireEDM.
SolidCAM comes with a range of features and capabilities to help you improve your design. Below is a list of some of its powerful features that you could benefit from – along with some useful information, if you require any more information feel free to contact us in the box below.
• The most straightforward, SolidWorks-style interface, combined with the latest technology for the fastest, most powerful and easiest to create 2.5D toolpaths.
• Designed for the advanced user and the novice. Full “Pilot Controls” provide unmatched power, “AutoPilot” feature recognition automates programming and gets you off the ground as quickly as possible.
High-Speed Machining (HSM)
• Experience 3D machining taken to an entirely new level of smoothness, efficiency and smart machining.
• Speeds up slower machine tools and unleashes the speed of faster machines by eliminating inefficient, unnecessary moves and air cutting.
• The fastest and easiest way to generate the most advanced and best quality 3D tool paths.
High-Speed Surface Machining (HSS)
• The distinctive CAM module that take your 2.5D machining way beyond profiles, pockets and faces
• Enhance your 3D machining capability by driving along specific surfaces on prismatic and 3D parts
• Total tool control to attack specific areas without the need for constraint boundaries or the time-consuming design of construction geometries.
Simultaneous 5 - Axis Machining
• Trust in the most tested and proven 5-axis tool paths in the industry with the most advanced control over all aspects of tool path and collision checking.
• Pre-programmed, 5-axis strategies get you up and cutting instantly.
• Instant feedback with real time, life-like simulations complete with Cutter and Tool holder gouge checking.
Indexed Multi-sided Machining
• Experience single machine home position with One-click orientations for indexed setups.
• Speed up multi-sided machining by eliminating multiple coordinate system constructions.
• Eliminate manual G-code editing or setting up multiple work offsets at the machine.
Turning and Mill-Turn up to 5 axis
• Supports all the latest multi-function CNC machines for combined milling and turning.
• Complete multi-axis and back-spindle programming with full simulation, seamlessly integrated into one extremely powerful package.
• Intelligent management of rest material between Milling and Turning operations limits air cuts for the most efficient tool paths and reduced cycle times.
• Supports 2-axis and 4-axis Wire-EDM.
• Handles profiles and tapers with constant and variable angles.
• Full user control of stop points and wire cutting conditions.
• The first real breakthrough in Tool path technology to cut 2 to 3 times faster and deeper by optimizing tool engagement and speed through the entire tool path.
• iMachining adjusts tool paths automatically for material, geometry, cutter and machine tool capability.
• Use your existing equipment to run faster and deeper with even the smallest tools in the hardest materials.
If you would like some more information regarding SolidCAM, or you’d like to try the software itself then please complete one of the relevant forms and we’d be more than happy to help.
Provide your details and we’ll contact you within 30 minutes (office hours) to provide an accurate, no-obligation quotation.
To request a trial of SOLIDWORKS please supply us with some basic contact details and any information about your current CAD experience and installations of any other CAD products.
For support calls you can log them through our Extranet Tool.